HOW DOES THIS WORK?
- When is the next study? Join our Facebook Group for the schedule at facebook.com/groups/passionfellowship
- How much does this cost? Our studies are free, but participants order their own books.
- Do you make profit from these studies? No. Our leaders facilitate studies.
- Is this an inductive study or a topical study? We offer both formats.
- Do I need to have previous Bible study experience? Not at all, come join us!
- How do I subscribe to the Bible study? Subscribe via our email signup on our website or in our Facebook Group.
- Where are the discussion questions? We will send out emails and post in our Facebook Group.
- What happens if I start late or take a week vacation and fall behind? Still feel free to join any study at any time.
- Who are the leaders? Currently Tammie Ferguson is our facilitator for Passion Fellowship Study Groups.
- Where is the small group schedule? They are posted in our Passion Fellowship Facebook group.
- When is the small group schedule posted? As soon as we know how many people are registered and how many groups we need. Usually one week before we begin.
- What day and time do we meet? Currently we meet Thursdays at 8:30 p.m. CST.
- How long are the small group meetings? One hour or less, depending on participation.
- Do I need to have a Facebook account? Passion Fellowship happens in our closed Facebook group so you will need a Facebook account to participate (for now).
- Where can I share a prayer request? Post prayers and answered prayers in your small groups anytime in the week. Look for the prayer photo in our group and comment there so our prayer team will see it.
Passion is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charity. All contributions designated for specific projects shall be applied to those projects, and we may assess up to 10 percent to be used for administering the gift. Occasionally, we receive more contributions for a given project than can be wisely applied to that project. When that happens, we use these funds to meet a similar pressing need.